Homemade Frozen Chocolate Covered Banana Bites, anyone ? 😀
These banana bites are heavenly good and not just kids every body will love them.
Such a great little treat and perfect for holiday season.
I try to keep these yummy bites as healthy snack, so mostly did not add any topping to them. But sometimes I use finely chopped nuts or sprinkles.
Also for me one or two slices of these goodness will really cover my chocolate craving without any extra calories.
Everybody knows I love chocolate and cheese a lot, so these Mini Cheese Ball are my all time favorite too.
Do not miss them.
Just be careful not to overheat your chocolate chips.
10 minPrep Time
1 hrCook Time
1 hr, 10 Total Time
- 2 bananas, firm
- 200 gr chocolate chips (dark or semi-sweet)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Slice Bananas into ¼'' thick slices.
- Place them on parchment paper.
- Freeze them for about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl pour the chocolate chips and coconut oil
- Place bowl into the microwave for 30 sec on high, stir well (depend on your microwave may needed more).
- Keep heating and stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Remove bananas from the freezer and dip them into the chocolate, use two forks.
- Melted chocolate should harden fast around frozen bananas in just a seconds or so.
- Then place them on parchment paper.
- Keep banana bites in the freezer.