These mini cinnamon rolls bites are pieces of perfection. They are flaky on the inside and crispy on the outside.
For sure nothing can beat those big delish original cinnamon rolls , but they are too to eat. Most of the times I can not finish whole roll. Furthermore these mini bites are so appetizing, tasty and perfect for brunch, tea time or even as dessert.
Plus Baking original Cinnamon rolls is time consuming, When you are short on time, puff pastry is a great alternative. Honesty with the help of puff pastry you can bake anything.
I like combination of sugar and cinnamon powder, but you can add raisin or even walnuts.
Also did you look at my famous cakey brownies recipe, they are so yummy.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 package puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove puff pastry sheet from package and place it on your surface or board.
- Roll out your puff pastry sheet.
- Then generously spread the sugar and cinnamon mix over the pastry and press all the mix in to the dough.
- Next Roll in each sheets as you can see on video.
- Then cut in small pieces and place in to baking tray.
- Now bake them about 8-10 minutes until puffed and golden. Normally I do not add any icing to be slightly healthier. 😀