Easy Breakfast Cups, sound like the best healthy options for breakfast under 100 Calorie… 😛
Make them ahead of time and reheat for a busy morning on the go or even as snacks.
They are high in protein, gluten free and taste sooo good.
And you know what’s the best ? these egg muffins are customizable, you can add what ever fillings and toppings you have.
Mostly I like to top these egg muffins with extra freshly shredded cheese. But it’s add extra calories who wants that. So for healthy version I top with chopped avocado and touch of sriracha sauce. YUM…
In addition my hubby’s favorite breakfast was, Healthy Smoothie Bowl specially on weekends. But it changes to these irritable, easy and healthy breakfast cups. With these yummy muffins your life is more ENJOYABLE.
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- Olive oil for greasing
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a measuring cup, Crack the eggs and whisk them well.
- Grease the muffin cups with olive oil.
- Then Pour the beaten eggs to cups.
- Add chopped veggies of your choice.I added Broccoli and cheddar cheese, Tomato and feta cheese, Chopped Bell pepper.
- Bake them about 15 to 18 minutes - until they cooked well and the egg puff up.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes.
- You can serve them hot or keep them in refrigerator and reheat.
With the measuring cup you can pour beaten eggs or any mixture easily.