Easy chicken kebabs, so satisfying and never failed you. Also we enjoyed these kebabs with saffron rice and plain yogurt. Specially with grill pan, these kebabs are so easy to prepare and effortless. The smell of saffron and grill bell pepper is divine and you are going to love them.
In less than 30 minutes you have tasty and flavorful kebabs,who can say NO ! 😀
Furthermore if you can’t find good quality saffron threads just substitute with turmeric powder.
If you like simple but tasty kebabs have a look at our grilled lamb kebabs, they are so juicy and tender.
20 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 lbs chicken breasts,
- 1 large red bell peppers, diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Saffron threads
- Cut chicken breasts in to 2 inch cubes.
- Place the chicken pieces in the large bowl
- Then add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper along with saffron threads.
- Cover your bowl and Keep marinade chicken for at least 20 minutes in refrigerator.
- Soak wooden skewers in water, skewered chicken cubes and diced bell peppers.
- Turn on you grill pan on medium high heat, grill them 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with saffron rice or on traditional bread along with yogurt.