Granola Mango Yogurt Parfait is a super simple breakfast/dessert idea. It’s so easy to prepare and great for hot summer days.
Also If you made your parfait with homemade granola its more healthy. I made my granola with organic honey, coconut oil and shredded coconut YUM.
Plus sometimes I made granola with instant oats, just takes 10-15 minutes to bake. The good thing about Yogurt Parfait is; you can change the recipe to your taste by adding different fresh fruits and nuts.
It seriously fulfilling, refreshing and nutritious . After Healthy Smoothie Bowl is one of my favorite go to breakfast.
My hubby count these Granola Mango Yogurt Parfait as dessert not part of his meal ! 😀 which is still
great having them instead of a surgery dessert.
Create your own tasty Granola Yogurt Parfait and share with us. 🙂
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- -- Homemade Granola:
- 3 cups instant oats
- 1 cup shredded coconuts
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup diced dried apricot
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- -- Parfaits:
- Homemade Granola
- Freshly chopped mango
- Finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
- For granola: In a bowl combine all dry and wet ingredients and mixed them well.
- Pour mixture onto a baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring halfway through to bake better.
- For parfaits: Layer with yogurt, granola, chopped mango, honey and top with chopped walnuts or mix nuts.
You can save homemade granola for up to 2 months.