Only 3-ingredient healthy banana pancakes – no flour and no milk
Perfect quick and easy breakfast for weekends 🙂
I saw these yummy pancakes all over the internet which encourage me to make them for Mr. Hubby.
Its very simple just ripe banana, 2 eggs and cinnamon. While some people like to add oats I prefer less ingredient version.
For those worried about eggy smell of these pancake, just sparkle dash of cinnamon in to batter, it not just remove the smell but also your whole house smell like heaven. They are so tasty and fluffy a bit different from normal pancakes.
Serve them with fresh blueberries or strawberries along with maple syrup or honey.
Also if you like more healthy breakfast have a look at this yummy Healthy Smoothie Bowl.
2 minPrep Time
4 minCook Time
6 minTotal Time
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 Eggs
- Dash of cinnamon
- Mash banana with fork then add 2 eggs and cinnamon
- Whisk them well to get smooth batter Or blend them in blender
- Heat your pan and Spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Pour 1/4 cup batter in to pan ( a bit more than tablespoon)
- Cook for about 1 minutes until bubbles appear on pancake
- It’s time to flip over and cook other side for 10-12 seconds.
- Serve them hot
- Top them with your choice of fruits AND ENJOY.
The longer you whisk eggs the less you taste eggy.