These Matcha Green Tea Cookies are soooo good. They’re taking all those yummy and fluffy chocolate chip cookies to a whole new level.
Did you know Matcha means powdered tea?
Matcha has great health benefits such as High in antioxidants, Detoxifies the Body and increase metabolism to burn fat. As I’m a coffee drinker Yup you can say just a bit coffee addict 😀 so I really like aroma and bitter taste of matcha.
Also green tea and chocolate chips are perfect but some say white chocolate and matcha are best friends.
So base on your taste you can add semi sweet chocolate chip or white chocolate chip.
15 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
27 minTotal Time
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. green tea powder (matcha)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg
- 1 cup unsalted butter,softened
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F - 180 C.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- In small bowl add flour, matcha, baking soda and salt, mix them
- In big bowl add sugar and butter,combine them well until get creamy texture
- Then add 2 eggs and vanilla beat again
- Gradually add the mixture of dry ingredients combined completely until gets the thick cookie dough.
- Then add chocolate chip and mix.
- Scoop out the dough into 9 - 12 ball and place them in your baking pan.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, lightly browned edge.
- Let them cool and enjoy.
The Matcha which is Suitable for baking.