This Quinoa Tabbouleh is a super simple and yummy salad. Also it’s great as appetizer, side dish or even as a healthy gluten free dinner.
Traditional tabbouleh salad made with bulgur wheat but we used quinoa instead, due to all health benefit of it.
The key to have a great tabbouleh is fresh parsley and mint. Oh it is even better the next day, just prepare the night before and take it to work.
If you want something light but more filling add chickpeas, this chewy salad even great with any protein.
Also have a look at my ultimate Greek Salad recipe, it’s so refreshing .
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 cups quinoa - cooked
- 1 cup tomatoes - chopped
- 1 cucumber - chopped
- Half of onion - diced
- 2 cups fresh parsley, diced
- 1 cup fresh mint, diced
- Juice of 2 lemon
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, add cooked quinoa along with cucumber, parsley, mint, onion and tomato then mix them.
- In a small bowl, add juice of 2 lemon, olive oil and salt then mix them well.
- Add the dressing and Toss them to combine together.
- Let it sit in refrigerator before serving.