Rainbow Mug Cake, Perfect little treat…
Taste delicious and look delightful…
You can eat this yumminess on its own or top with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles. YUM !
Also it’s a great Birthday mug cake, with a candle on top for surprising your love ones on their special day.
We do not like too sweet cakes and desserts, so this recipe may be not sweet enough for you. Just add 4 tbsp. sugar instead of 2 tbsp. if you like it sweeter!
Plus this mug cake is the perfect idea for those who live in dorms and college students. You can easily bake a single serving cake in microwave in less than 5 minutes. How cool is that ? 😉
If you like these kind of quick microwave recipes, I have plan to prepare more dorm friendly recipes.
I hope you like it.
1 minPrep Time
1 minCook Time
2 minTotal Time
- 4 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. butter - soften
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. sprinkles
- In small bowl add butter and sugar, stir together.
- Then add egg and flour and mix.
- add sprinkles and combine well.
- Grease your mug and add the batter.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Let cool for a minute and decorate with cream cheese frosting and more sprinkles.
For not over cooking or under cooking, check your timing based on your microwave watt. Mine is 1200W