Any cheesecake or dessert in a jar is always a winner. These no-bake cheesecake is a great way to celebrate valentine’s day with your loved ones. Also your guest will impressed by these cute red jar. I really like to top them with fresh strawberries or any fresh fruit in season. Probably strawberry sauce is so tasty and sweet as a topping. But has sugar in it and me and my hobby try to cut sugar as much as possible in our daily diet.
These yumminess not only is so delightful and appetizing but also so easy to prepare.
Also have a look at my Red velvet cupcakes recipe with cream cheese frosting YUM!
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 cups biscuit crumbs
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- 200 gr cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a bowel add room temperature/soften cream cheese.
- Then sugar and vanilla and whisk them well- as you can see in bellow video
- 2 cups biscuit crumbs is around 6-7 digestive biscuits, Add biscuit crumbs to bottom of each jar.
- Then as second layer add fluffy cream cheese and add biscuit crumbs again.
- Place them in the refrigerator for around 30 minutes.
- Top with fresh sliced strawberries.