Spicy Thai Tuna salad is a light and delicious perfect lunch recipe. Plus you can prepare it a night before and by lunch time the next day add the sauce and enjoy.
After having fever and sore throat for over a week, most of all eating just soup and hot tea this salad is like best food ever. :p
Spicy Thai Tun salad is so refreshing specially with diced cucumber,bell pepper and fresh lime juice. Sesame oil and fresh shredded ginger add authentic taste. Be brave and add extra chili powder, it’s the key to this yummy salad.
Please have a look at my light Greek salad, it’s so healthy and light .
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cans of tuna, drained
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon Chili powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- 5-6 Cherry tomatoes
- For the dressing: Place juice of 1 lemon, ginger powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and oil in small bowl. whisk them well, set a side or keep in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, add tuna and break it up
- Then add cucumber, bell pepper and onion, mix them well
- Now pour the sauce on top and stir to combine all.
- Serve over lettuce and Garnish with sesame seeds and some chopped cherry tomatoes.