Baked Cajun Chicken, Oh yummy, tasty and easy one pan chicken recipe.
Cajun seasoning is a spicy goodness which is great with chicken and shrimp. These juicy and spicy chicken smell and taste divine and perfect for busy weekdays and nights. Also with just one pan and less effort you have perfect dinner
It’s healthy as loaded with all those veggies. Those french fry carrot slices and Brussels sprout when mix with olive oil and Cajun seasoning , they turn out soooooooooo good. Although baked Cajun Chicken is a spicy recipe but you can adjust the amount of spice to your taste.
Also have you ever cooked chicken kebabs at home, try this chicken kebabs recipe, healthy and easy to prepare.
Serves 2 Person
10 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Carrots, slice into french fry shaped
- 300 gr Brussels sprout
- 6-7 small potatoes, cut in half
- 4-5 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2-3 tbsp. Olive oil
- Garlic powder to extra taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F
- Cover the pan with aluminium foil
- Add chicken breasts then carrots, potatoes and Brussels sprout
- Drizzle Olive oil over chicken breasts and veggies
- Season everything with Cajun seasoning
- Season with extra garlic powder and salt
- Toss veggies to cover gently with seasoning
- Baked for 35-40 minutes, serve it immediately