Cauliflower Potato Salad is a appetizing salad, even great as healthy dinner or side dish. I do love the texture and crunchiness of this salad and I couldn’t get over of it. Such a perfect recipe for picnics and parties.
Also the great thing about Cauliflower Potato Salad is that it’s easy to prepare and base on your taste or what you have on hand ingredients adjustable.
Furthermore instead of potato add extra cauliflower to have low-carb and more healthy version.
Remember that, let the salad sits in the refrigerator for couple hours before serving.
This salad better to serve cold or the next day.
Also have you ever tried Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad ?! It’s so good.
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 3-4 medium potatoes
- Half of a head cauliflower
- 1 cup corn, pre-cooked
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp. dried dill,
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes for about 10-12 minutes.
- Cut the cauliflower into small bite size florets.
- Boil the cauliflower about 3-4 min - or steam it
- Do not overcook otherwise you got mushy salad
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours or a day before.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.