One Pan Baked Salmon is one of those easy dinner recipes which is great for busy week nights and parties.
It’s incredibly flavorful, juicy, lemony and garlicky. Also sometimes I add dried or freshly chopped dill, it taste and smell so good.
Since I start cooking, this is my go to salmon recipe, it’s ready under 15 minutes. While it bakes in oven the whole house smell so nice. Oh the best part is cleanup, just need minimal effort. And its like dream come true, having healthy salmon at home with one pan and no oil splashing.
Also have a look at my other yummy One pan recipe; baked Cajun chicken.
Serves 2 Person
5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 2 salmon fillets
- 200 gr. Brussels sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Lemon slices, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Line baking sheet with foil then Drizzle 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Place salmon fillets on baking sheet, keep salmon skin-side-down to have crispy skin.
- Add Brussels sprouts
- Then add chopped garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil
- Bake them for about 10-12 mins, don’t overcook.
- Serve it over rice or quinoa and slice of lemon.