Shrimp Foil Packets – A perfect healthy dinner for busy weeks or friend gathering weekend nights.
I think even it’s great for lazy weekend lunch.
The key to this recipe is just to half boil potatoes and corns, then mix everything with the famous seasonings Cajun , melted butter, garlic, parsley and garlic.
For cooking you have two option grill or oven bake, can’t go wrong either way.
Also you can make ahead your foil packet and keep it in refrigerator. Trust me with zero cleanup and easy preparation you will love it.
Above all my famous taste tester ! Mr. hubby extremely like this shrimp foil idea.
If you are looking for yummy and easy salmon recipe, Please have a look at my One Pan Baked Salmon . It’s so good.
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 500 gr. large shrimp - deveined and peeled
- 8 small red potatoes, halved
- 4 pieces frozen corn, pre cooked
- ½ cup melted butter
- 4 Garlic cloves, diced
- 3 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut 2 sheets of foil
- - Cook potatoes on high heat around 5 to 6 minutes.
- - Then in large bowl add potatoes, drizzle 2 tbsp. melted butter
- - Now add shrimps, corns and diced garlic
- - Add salt and peppers
- - Sprinkle with Cajun spice
- - Add dried parsley and onion powder
- - toss and mix until evenly coated.
- - Place equal amount of everything on centre of each sheet of foil
- - Add remaining melted butter and seal each foil edges.
- - Bake 180°C/365°F for about 10-12 minutes.
- - Or place packs on grill over medium heat about 5 to 7 minutes